Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Back to Business

I have been sharing my tutoring business with others.  Soon I should be up and running.  My goals for the new year.
  • Get new business cards printed up - waiting for file from graphic designer
  • Go to autism meeting and meet other parents
  • Bring flyer to each local school with information about my company
  • Get new webpage up and running
  • Make a budget and decide what software to use
  • Find help for taxes
I also plan to sub.  I will take local jobs any day but only leave Point Loma on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.

My parents moved to FL and my brother Jim, drove their car and dog down.  I am glad they have each other as well as a warmer place to be.  I will join them for a week in February.

Next year I will send Christmas cards out from my company. :)
This month went so fast with my daughter Becca having her second son.  I was able to help from Dec 4 - 11.  I miss them.  I had a dinner party for 10 for my husband's office.  I was able to attend my two bible studies December brunches.  So much fun.

But now it is time to get back to business and work every day for my company.  Please pass the work that I am available to tutor individuals or groups in the Point Loma area.

No comments:

Post a Comment