Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Need my Web Page Finished

I have not worked hard on finding clients because my web page is still not complete.  I need to coordinate with Irene on a time that works for both of us to complete this web site.

Irene now has a full time job.  I have been doing a lot of traveling and having company.  But now is the time to complete this project.

I think emailing back and forth is hard.  Sometime what you say in an email is not how the other reads it or understands it.

I had the opportunity to have Stephanie Bettman and Luke Halpin stay for two nights. I love their music.

My daughter and family came out for eight days.  Both she and her husband were sick so I had fun with my grandson Connor. I also had fun holding Sebastian.  Andrew came down from San Fransico for Easter and we had a good time.  He had to sleep on the couch.  I was out of beds.  Sebastian had the library for his room.

The day Becca and Ben left, my friend Debbie Baker came with her boyfriend.  They were here to dance but we had great times together.

No comments:

Post a Comment