Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Home Sick

While teaching the Moderate/Severe class, I became ill and had to find a sub to take one day of my long term sub position.  I emailed the secretary at Edison but never heard back.  So I also emailed the Principal.  I guess there was trouble during morning line up.  I hope it was not my class...

I contacted IT and hope to be able to connect the printer tomorrow.  I downloaded many autism recommended sites to my iPad today.  I hope to bring that in tomorrow and entice my students to give me feedback.

I made copies of Pirate material.  At school I left CD's for relaxation, books on tape for oceans, pirate books etc.  I made a detail list for the sub.  I guess I will learn tomorrow if she/he received them.  I need my aides cellphone numbers and emails.

I met a lawyer on Sunday and got some great ideas from her.  I need to go to submit the fictitious name paperwork.  I can pay for my business license online.  She recommends I get a million dollar rider of insurance for my business.

I might be buying a booth at the swap for this Saturday.  I need to get my act together. I have enjoyed teaching and it has giving me good experience with non verbal autistic children.  I want to go visit the site in Ocean Beach next week that reaches out to autistic children and see what they do.

I am excited about starting my company.

No comments:

Post a Comment