Thursday, September 27, 2012

Filed Fictitious Business Statement

I filed my Fictitious Business statement with the county yesterday.  The county office is right across the street from the San Diego Maritime Museum.  Today I contacted the San Diego Uptown to post it for four weeks and then 'Point Loma Tutor' will be official.  I need to apply for a business  permit and then figure out the taxes.

I still don't know if I should try to sell toys as well.  I do want to be the tutor that makes learning fun.  It would be great if parents would play with their children and help them learn as well.  I also want to combine technology with learning. I am wondering if I should obtain a business checking account, line of credit, and credit card?

Today I feel I did not get very much done.  I took some pictures to use for my website.  Put away plastic bins in the basement.  I tried to contact Infinite tile to see if they are going to replace my broken tiles.  I wrote an evaluation on yelp and yahoo to see if they are still in business.  I took the dogs to the dog park.  They are panting in the back ground while I am typing.

The church mission dinner is tonight.  I have things for the children to use while we have the dinner.  (books, maps to color, flag to color, pinata to break open) I have to miss most of it as I have choir tonight at 7 pm.

I need to know if I should pay for a web server for my business and how to collect funds using credit cards.  If you read this and have any advice, please send it my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment