Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Business Rantings

Today I have been paying bills and trying to make my desk organized.  There is always something about a job that is not fun.  I know the more I do in advance will make tax time easier.

Yesterday I met a local printer at Peninsula Graphics, right near the post office.  He said no job is too small and to let him quote on what I need printed.  That is good.

Today I took a call at 5:30 to work at a middle school, drove to the job only to be told we cancelled the sub because tonight is parents night from 4 - 6 pm.  Then I had a nice drive across down, through Balboa park because the highways were full of traffic.  It was a lovely and calm drive but back home by 8:30 am and off to do paperwork.

My friend who works on Peace, Love, Swap says she can help me on MailChimp.  I tried to work on it but am overwhelmed.  It is time to ask for help.  I donated 4 one hours of tutoring time at her swap.  I need to work on a marketing plan and a pricing plan.

Should I buy a book on How To Tutor? Maybe I could find one in the library. I need to sub many days to pay my graphic designer.  Friday I was going to sub but now need to sing at a memorial service at church at 10 am.  I need to keep remembering God will Provide.

Now I need to go to my library and start filing and organizing paperwork. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment