Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day 1:  I signed up as a volunteer for the ISTE 2012 conference in San Diego.  I rejoined CUE and also became a member of the Autism Society.  They are having a conference in San Diego in July so I might try to attend that as well.  I need to keep a file for my expense as an Education Consultant.  I decided not to consider myself a tutor because I want to do more.  One of my names for my business was "Do You Want 2 Learn More?  I would like to help people with their computer in their own home or in mine.  People of all ages.  I also want to work as a homework helper for busy parents.  I also would like to work with students who appear to be on the spectrum to help them succeed in school.  I am just missing the table in my library but I am looking for one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment