Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wednesday, May 30

I have not worked on my business.  I have had Andrew visit from San Francisco.  He helped Larry bring our boat (27 ' Choate) to San Diego.  They put up the mast on Sunday.  Sunday night I worked the Alison Krauss concert. On Monday we took a two hour sale.  On Tuesday I worked at the church 4 hours updating their database with the pictures taken for the directory.  I am trying to update the emails and phone numbers for church members.  Today I brought the car in for maintenance and then worked at the church for two hours to complete the database updates.  Tonight I worked the Gillian Welch concert.  I met people who drove two hours to see her.  I enjoyed the concert but it was quite cold.  I was stopped by the police on the way home.  At the dealer they moved the light setting to just the fog lights.  I usually leave it on auto.  There was enough light in the car I never noticed the main lights weren't on.  At least they did not give me a ticket.  I think I will walk to my future concerts.  It is only 1 mile from my house.  Tomorrow I will work on my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment