Friday, March 1, 2013

Wonderful Friday

Wow, what a wonderful day in San Diego.  I did not work on anything for my business today.  I enjoyed the weather.  I did yoga for the first time in a long time.  I will find out tomorrow if I am sore.  I took the dogs to the bay and let them swim.  I threw balls for about one hour.  Great day!

So I guess this means on Saturday I need to work on my business.  I did work on my pile and made it smaller yesterday.

I spoke with my son who is leaving for a tour in Afghanistan in June.  He would like us to visit him in June to help him prepare for being away from his car and sublet room in San Francisco for one year.  We should make plans to visit him in August in El Paso when he will leave the country.  We talked about him visiting his grandparents one time before he leaves.  He may join us in March in Colorado.  He might also go to Indiana to see grandparents and attend his cousin's Eagle Court of Honor.

I don't know if my husband can go because they want him to work all the time.  It seems like they are to work every weekend.  He felt like he left work early yesterday when he came home at 8:15 pm.  What a life?

I guess I should feel guilty as I am not working.

No comments:

Post a Comment