Friday, March 1, 2013

A Regular Thursday

I wonder what a regular Thursday is actually.  Today I am trying to not do too much so I can recover from my cold.  Did I get this cold from being on the airplane where my seatmate coughed the whole way from Dallas to Ft. Meyers?

I tried to connect my blog to the Facebook page of for Point Loma Tutor.  I would like people to read this if they are interested in autism, starting a new business, or just tutoring.

I found I need a better whole punch.  The one I had is not adequate when you have many papers to put in a binder.  I updated the excel spreadsheet for Day of Service.  I tried to use google docs but found people could not open them.  They said that cox wouldn't let them.  I think they forgot to make a google password.  So now every time I update it, I get the file the date on the end.  Hopefully this will help everyone have the same information.

I still have a overwhelming pile of papers to file.  Why do I keep putting those off? My in basket is two inches over the top.  So I guess at this point you could call it a pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment