Friday, August 24, 2012

Decision Made

I was excited about joining the Banyan Tree learning center for a part time position.  But when I requested to work with them through my company they were not interested.  I do plan to promoted their assessments for my students if further details about a learning difficulty is discovered.

The day I was to start, my dad, who is visiting from Indiana could not see out of his right eye.  We made a quick trip to Scripts Urgent Care clinic where they found something (very small) embedded in his eye.

I hope to file for my fictitious name for my company next week. Then I can set up a bank account.  I also need to make a flier for the schools around here.

Now about the house:  The painters are finished, the tile has been completed, the plumber came and connected the hot water for the outdoor shower.  Also I hired an electrician who found another breaker box in my basement which fixed my lights in the basement.  (expensive way to learn how to reset a circuit.) The landscapers have just a few things left.  So I feel my house is finished for now.

My parents leave on Tuesday so I can start working on my business again.  My landscaper says he can help with my website and marketing.  I am so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment